All of us have goals and aspirations, and perfect versions of ourselves that we imagine. We all want to have better abs, better teeth, more confidence, and more money.
Now and then, we get sick of just "wanting" those things, and we endeavor to do something about it.
But that's not how improvement works.
In Japan, there is a concept known as "kaizen." It comes from the world of manufacturing, and it describes "continually improvement."
What is meant by that is making small, incremental changes, which can add up to huge benefits!
In this guide, you will learn to master Kaizen's art and take a much more effective approach to change in every area of your life.
And what's more, is that you'll find that this change is exponential. Every time you improve one area of your life, countless others will change as well.
Here's what you'll discover in this ebook:
- How Kaizen works
- Where it comes from and how it got started
- The 5S of Kaizen
- The balance between Kaizen and Kaikaku
- How to use micro workouts
- The power of "tiny habits"
- The neuroscience of effective change
- How to correctly write goals
- How to balance efficiency and optimization with a fulfilling and relaxing lifestyle
- Changing your lifestyle in subtle ways that help you lose weight without exercising
- Creating a sufficient budget, you stick to through small decisions daily
- Improving your productivity by making small and measurable improvements to your workflow
- Applying Kaizen to business to grow your empire
- Using tiny changes that will make you happier, more energetic, more confident, more charismatic and more
- Using Kaizen to gain vast amounts of time in your day so that you can accomplish tons more
- Using incidental training to get the body you want without even trying
- Employing checklists and systems to eradicate errors
- And much, much more!
The result is that you can use Kaizen to become a version of yourself that is leaner, sharper, more energetic, happier, more attractive, and generally better.